In this engaged generation, we all are hastening towards our goal and dreams. We rarely allocate our time to family and friends. We all feel sad, moody or low from time to time, some people experience these feelings intensely, for long periods of time such as for weeks, months or even years due to normal ups and downs of life or their some professional or personal reason and sometimes without any apparent reason. Depression is affected to one’s mental and physical condition. We can say it is some more than a bad mood.
But how you will come to know that you are going through such an obtuse condition? How one can overcome from this condition ? Let us know some its symptoms so that one can get idea whether he/she is afflicted or not!
1. Feeling of helplessness or hopelessness:
Ignoring spending time with family or closest one. Not giving an appropriate response to others.
2. Lose of interest in daily activities:
Not like to do day to day job or any other extra activities such as your hobbies as well as spending time with anyone.
3. sleep changes:
Feeling like you are affected from insomnia. Not able to have an adequate sleep so your nature becomes unacceptable for others. May feel like everything is irritating you.
4. Concentration problems:
One cannot concentrate on their work due to so that nothing goes correctly. Everything that you are trying to do goes meaningless.
5. Unexplained aches and pains:
You can feel the pain but not able to explore from what exact problem you are suffering. Feeling you body lousy.
Above are some common symptoms yet more effective to know the physical and mental condition of those who are suffering from depression.
How to overcome from it?
First of all know the reason of your depression by consulting to your psychologist because only he/she can able to bring you out by reaching at the bottom of your depression through various tests, conduct a physical examination and an interview.
Before your psychological evaluation starts, start thinking about some root causes of your depression that may be causing you pain in your everyday life.
If you don’t want to visit to a psychologist and want to overcome by yourself then following are some common yet effective explanations are mentioned.
1. Try to engage yourself in some task like cooking, cleaning house or any other extra activity such as play musical instruments like piano, band, or any other instrument so that new thought will take birth in your mind.
2. Avoid smoking and drinking, instead of it spend time with your friends, family or closest one. You may go to a park with your pet and play with them.
3. Take nutrients in a proper amount neither less nor more. You make your favorite food dishes by your own and enjoy it.
4. Go for a walk in the early morning so that you can inhale fresh air due to which, you feel somewhat better and enjoy the beauty of nature which will make you to focus in your work.
5. Visit to a spa for a massage which will make you feel enthusiasm. Otherwise, try to spend some time in a gym.
6. Listen songs because somehow it is working as food for our inner soul which can make one’s happy from inside.
7. Never give up your work instead try to do it in a different or better way. So that you can have better compliments.
8. Forgive those who hurt you, that will make a positive impact in their mind and they will try to become friendly with you so you will get new community to spend time.
To overcome from depression is not that much easy but it is not too difficult. Anyone can get out from their depression. It is well said that Winners never quit and Quitters never win”