Aircel 3G Mornings Offer
Aircel has positioned itself as a data led telecom player and has addressed the multi-functionality of a mobile phone in many innovative ways which are Industry firsts, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, Pocket Internet Games, the first social networking mobile INQ on Aircel, Aircel Apollo Mobile Health Care, Blyk on Aircel, an enriching engagement for the Youth and very recently the first Telecom player to introduce Facebook Voice Updates on Aircel. Aircel is also a preferred telecom network to launch Apple iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
How do you activate 3G early Plan?
- To avail this offer customer need to dial *122*456# from their Aircel prepaid mobile
- SMS notification will be sent to customers after successful activation of the offer
- This offer is available for a period of 30 days from day of activation
- – After 9 am, customers will be charged as per 3G plan or applicable 3G base rate
- – In case of any queries feel free to call 121
- – For 3G activation on Aircel prepaid SIM, please send <Start> <3G> to 121 (toll free)
- – Above offer is only available for Aircel prepaid customers only
- Speed of browsing on 3G network will be reduced to 32Kbps between 6-9AM after daily data transfer FuP of 200MB
- Offer Available to customers in 3G circles only,and only after activation of 3G services on their number.
- Browsing in 2G network even after applying the offer results in data charges applicable as per the base plan.
- Plan works only when browsed in 3G network mode only.
Update: This offer is available for 2-3 months only for free,then onwards if you again subscribe for 3G Mornings you will receive a notification ” You have already used Aircel Free 3G Mornings earlier,would you like to activate it for Rs 5/day for the next 30 days” this tells us that Aircel is tracking users who have already availed the offer,whether you have daily used it or not,if you have subscribed for 2 or 3 months for this free offer,you will definitely receive this message the next month.
Hi Sandip Choudhury,sorry to hear that,please log a complaint with Aircel,go to http://www.aircel.com official site select your circle,after that in the home page my account login with your prepaid mobile number,after logging in you can see complaint/request section in your profile where you can log complaints,i am sure they will revert back to you,within a few hours for more quick reply,make use of their social presence on twitter,complaints made through social media will be very effective and will be answered/resolved well. find their customer on twitter here https://twitter.com/aircel i hope your problem gets resolved soon.Thanks for visiting us.
I am from Orissa and i used this on my previous sim month ago but On This new prepaid sim in which 3G activated,, it keep saying “Activation failed for the service ORI3GMTHR, please try again”
And neither customer care or aircel store members… they dont response anything. They keep saying wait 24 hours since 20 days. I think their 24 hour time never finished yet. This is bullshit.
Make sure you have activated 3G services on your mobile number,if 3G is not activated this offer will not be applicable,also confirm that you belong to 3g circle,accessing internet in 2g mode will result in balance reduction even if you activate this offer.If you have already activated 3g services,try activating the offer again as mentioned above.
Activation failed for the service ORI3GMTHR, please try again
WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT HTAT